Sunday 7 September 2014

It's Time to Get Girlly!!!

Hi! I wanted to do another fashion post today. This time it will be three more girlly outfits for those day when you just want to look cute;)

So here's the outfits:

pics VIA
Outfit one I love because one it's green, too it's got a cool t shirt in it and three it has a flower headband! You can't say this isn't awesome:)

Let's start with the skirt. I looked around a bit, but not having much to go off from the picture, I has to improvise slightly, oops! I think what I found looks like the skirt in the picture though (from what you can see). Click here to see the skirt I found, but feel free to play around, use a different coloured skirt (green isn't easy to find) or even try a longer skirt like this.

For the top which I totally adore, click here. Not sure where in the world it sells though. I haven't been there before! You can also mix it up. Use crop tops with different words, use different colours, it doesn't even have to be a crop top if you don't want!

Now for the last, but necessary addition, the flower headband. You can make these yourself or if you're lazy like me, go here and buy your own. I think you could get an even better price if you looked on ebay though!

Let's move on to outfit number two! Even though this is by far the simplest outfit out of the bunch, I find that my eyes are drawn to it the most. I really love how it all hangs and anyway, simple is better (at least in some cases...like blogging!).

For the top, buy any plain white crop. You could even just get a full length top and cut the end off, your choice. Remember, if you choose to cut up your own shirts, it does look a bit different, it end rolls up and adds a different effect. I think both looks cool, but you can choose.

The skirt's really simple. It's just a pleated long skirt. The alternate to my last outfit's skirt, sells nice pinks ones. They're a little bit brighter, but who cares?

If anyone knows where to get that lovely elephant necklace, please tell me! I simply must have it:)

Last, but not least, outfit number three.

This one is a sort of mix matched outfit. Don't feel you have to make yours the same. You can play around with it as much a you want.

The shirt is a white crop top with some words. I couldn't read them, so instead I will put a link to a top a really love. Click here. I know it's not words, but I couldn't resist putting it somewhere:)

Now for the denim jacket. You can find these anywhere. I have so many now! I got mine here.

For the skirt, just get something pleated. Doesn't matter if it's pleated or not or if there is the same pattern on it as in the picture. I couldn't find one with that pattern, but if you do, good for you! Please feel me a link:)

The headbands the same as in outfit no. 1 so don't stress there.

That's it. I hope you enjoyed this and it inspired you. If you do try out any of these outfits, share them with me, either at Twitter or in a comment:)

P.S if you hadn't noticed, I'm getting ready for Summer early. Even though it's like only the first few days of spring, summer will be here very soon!

7 comments:

  1. You sure have an eye for fashion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I would love to join:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt that says "Sassy". I think you should become my official fashion advisor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the third picture ^.^ You've got great fashion sense! (I'm real bad at fashion. >.< In fact, in about two posts on my blog I'm going to have a post about how bad I am at putting on makeup.... I hurt myself by putting on mascara.)

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete