Monday 1 September 2014

Spring/Summer Fashion Ideas

Today being the first day of spring, I wanted to put together some outfits I would wear in late spring/summer when it gets warm!

So let's get onto the outfits I have chosen. Just keep in mind I have never done a fashion post before, I'm totally new at this.

Outfits:



pictures via

Outfit no.1!

I really love the cream in this outfit. It's super light and causal, perfect for a hot day:)

I found a top alike to the one in the picture here! It's a bit tighter, but maybe buying a size large would fix that, I don't know! I'm sure if you wanted to be more authentic you could hunt around harder than me!

For the shorts you can just buy ripped shorts which you can find just about anywhere. So no stress there:)

via
I'm not really a fan of the shoes in this outfit, instead I would pair it with these (above)! You can buy them here and to be honest they look much more summery than the original pair:)

That outfit was really easy, so let's more onto No. 2!

This one is so simple, I adore it:) The pink makes the look. It's also a good outfit for if you're on a budget like me. Here I go to recreate it!

For the top, if you don't like plain strips, you can go spice it up, I reckon a grey top with something written on it would be just as good or even a crop top:)

I really love the pastel colour of the skirt you can buy one that looks very similar here.

As for shoes, these are so simple. go here for a great pair!

Last look! No.3:)

I don't what I like about this outfit, it just seems so fun and cool. I really love the colours.

Shorts as I said earlier are something you can buy almost anywhere. So don't stress too much. They're also pretty cheap!

Now for the crop top, you can buy this here, or if you want make your own spin on things, find a crop top with any design you want on it. It's sure to work!

The tank you can find at any cheap store. I bought one just like it at BigW.

For sandals the closest thing I could find was this. Probably worth looking a bit harder!

Hope you enjoyed this. I will hopefully do more later. Maybe I could even work out some make up, I dunno. But yeah, have fun with these outfits!

 

4 comments:

  1. These are really adorable! You are a really good at putting together outfits! Maybe you should try being a fashion designer some day. Before I push you to do something you might not want to even more, would you enjoy being a fashion designer? Being myself, I would wear the third outfit. Which do you plan on wearing, if any?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hahaha, yes I would enjoy that. Playing with clothes is fun:)

      Delete
  2. I love your blog and the outfits are adorable and wearable. Your theme is really cute :)

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete