Friday 3 October 2014

Spring/Summer Outfit Planner #1

Today I'm starting that promised series! In each post in this series I will post one outfit I want to buy for spring/summer. Just so you know, I'm very likely to actually buy these outfits.

Onto today's outfits.

For the top I would buy this graphic tank from Target. It's nice for hot weather and it's really cute! It's not to bad in price either, only $12.99 Buy Here       
via target

For my bottom half I would pair this shirt with these really cute lace denim shorts! Aren't they really cool looking? I love frayed edge as well. These are $19.99 Buy them HERE

via target
I love these shoes. They're perfect for summer. I really love them! There $12.48 - $17.48 buy HERE


via target

This is a really basic outfit and everything can be bought from target. So that's an added bonus.

I hope this give you some ideas. Look forward to my next outfit!

1 comment: